Churchill Mews, Sturminster Marshall

In Planning

OVERVIEW:

"Sturminstre" or Stourminster is mentioned in Domesday and takes its name from the river and the "Minster" church. The present Norman church is believed to be on the site of an earlier Saxon building. The church was heavily restored in the Victorian era. "Marshall" was added to the name after William Earl Marshal of England was given the manner of Sturminstre by King John in 1204.

Today, Sturminster is a thriving village community with pubs, golf club, school, shops and  a post office.

Churchill Mews is a brand-new development of six traditionally styled semi-detached 2-bedroom homes. Each will include beautifully designed kitchens and bathrooms with uncompromising specification and quality throughout.

STATUS:

Currently awaiting planning approval

LOCATION:

Churchill Close, Sturminster Marshall, Dorset BH21

PRICE:

TBC

Properties Coming Soon